Saturday, December 31, 2005

Nationality

Every Hong Kong forum has a thread like this: A boyfriend complaints about how much he have spent on his girlfriend, like buying those brands, cosematics, or those cutie useless things to her. When there comes a thread like this, other guys will just say, yeh, HK gals are like this.

Well... I got a question. Are HK gals really THAT materialistic? Try to have a walk and take a look in CWB, you will find that there are sometimes more male gucci-ers or Vuitton-est than those female ones. Sometimes I do appreciate my tolerance, coz the most extreme case I have ever seen is a male gucci victim "wearing" a gucci beltbag with a pair of "HK style black and red" sandles!

What I am trying to say here is that I really can't figure out why we have been stereotyped or discrminated for that long by those whom are assumed to have the same nationality as we are. Sometimes it's even been used as an excuse for those male loser to find a girlfriend somewhere else.

Trust me, boys. Bitches and Babes do not have any nationality, and brand name victims do not have gender at all. If you bother to think of something that can show you care, gals won't waste their time on shopping with whom they don't really like to shop with.

No comments: